A quick list of open access resources…
First, follow the money.
- Aid to Open Access Research Journal: grant funding from Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Canada (SSHRC)
- Open Access Law Canada: by Elizabeth Judge, editor of the only open access law journal in Canada, the University of Ottawa Law & Technology Journal
After that, a timely article which encourages researchers to self-archive.
- Alma Swan Open Access and the Progress of Science American Scientist 95:3 (May-June 2007)
Next, some open access resources and propaganda:
- Digital Scholarship: bibliographies, resources, news and a blog from Charles W. Bailey, Jr.
- 2007) The Research Impact of Open Access Journal Articles. In Proceedings ELPUB 2007, the 11th International Conference on Electronic Publishing, focusing on challenges for the digital spectrum, pp. 1-11, Vienna (Austria). (
Finally, two librarians’ blogs on this topic:
- OA Librarian: Group blog with open access resources
- The Imaginary Journal of Poetic Economics: Heather Morrison’s blog